Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by tracyM 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 5, 2013 at 4:01 pm #161323

Olivier

It seems not possible to translate the confirmation type Text into the different languages of the site.

It seems not possible to translate and send the notification per email with a message translated into the different languages.

September 5, 2013 at 6:24 pm #161359

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Dear Olivier,

These strings are not being displayed within the page WPML > String Translation?

Also, have you tried re scanning the plugin? If not, click on the WPML > "Theme and plugins localization". Scroll down and look for the section "Strings in the plugins", select the GravityForm and click on the "Scan the selected plugins for strings" button.

Then look again into the String Translation.

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

September 6, 2013 at 9:52 am #161561

Olivier

No the "confirmation type Text" is not a string that appear to the "string translation" or the "translations" available

And also for the confirmation email (full html email body) ...

September 6, 2013 at 9:06 pm #161803

Bruno
Supporter

Dear Olivier,

Please click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting. Look for the block "Clean Up" and click on the "Set language information" button.

Also, you are using the GravityForm Multilingual? If not, download it in your client area. This plugin helps in translating GravityForm.

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

September 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm #219185

Olivier

done and alwready using GravityForm Multilingual ...

no change ...
I see the forms fields but nothing for confirmation txt and confirmation email to be translated....

Do i need to make one form per language ?

September 9, 2013 at 9:05 pm #219464

Bruno
Supporter

Dear Olivier,

I'm not sure, but you can try to create another form to test and see if it will work as desired. I think GravityForm has an option to duplicate the form.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

September 23, 2013 at 8:19 pm #267934

tracyM

Same problem here. I do see GF field labels but no Notifications.

September 24, 2013 at 7:21 am #268003

Olivier

For me i see all (confirmation, notification, but probably only after upgrae of all plugin and creation of a new form (not for old one)

Olivier

September 24, 2013 at 2:13 pm #268346

tracyM

@olivier: not for me. I started out with a new installation, WP 3.6.1 and all the latest versions of the WPML plugins. Also tried creating a new form, but made no difference.