Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 month, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
January 20, 2021 at 9:42 am #7884977

thijsV-3

Hi, for a client of mine I recently have built a new website. It currently is in two languages (English as Main and German as secondary language). For the forms we make use of the Gravity Forms plugin. As request of the client, we have connected the Gravity form to a third party management system called Pardot (part of Salesforce).

The data of the forms is sent to a URL endpoint handler by a query string. Once the query string reaches their endpoint, they collect the data and redirect the user to a url which is configured in their backend. This proces works great on English, but unfortunately for ALL German forms this is not working.

I have already contacted Pardot to check all mapping of the fields, the endpoint URLs and everything should be working. They have confirmed it. Through a tool of theirs, they assured that the endpoint should be working as well. So they claimed the issue is not with them.

Afterwards, I immediately contacted Gravity Forms about this issue. I had some email conversation with their support and they checked together with me, but somehow they claim as well that Gravity Forms is working properly and is not causing the issue.

So my last hope is that the issue is with WPML. I have seen some other support tickets which seem very similar to my issue, but they were not clearly resolved.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translated-forms-confirmation-redirect-not-working/
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/gravity-form-redirection-page-to-other-languages-not-working/

I really hope you can check with my why the String Query is not connecting to the Endpoint url which is configured. For the German forms I have created separate forms instead of translated forms, since they should connect to different endpoints.

I hope you can help me out with this one. If you need some more information let me know.

January 20, 2021 at 10:24 am #7885571

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Let us know if the workaround helps in any way.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Gravity Form Redirect not working in secondary languages’ is closed to new replies.