Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by johnP-14 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 29, 2015 at 11:40 am #714370

johnP-14

I am trying to: translate notification subject and message for a second notification (Applicant notification) which i created but i still get the English (main language) subject and message.

I expected to see: the message with the subject in Arabic translation same as for the (Admin notification-first notification in the list)

September 29, 2015 at 9:21 pm #714896

Bruno

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about you installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

September 30, 2015 at 7:35 am #715056

johnP-14

Hi Bruno,

I have provided the WPML Debug information.
The installed WP and Plugin versions are:
WP 4.3.1
WMPL 3.2.7
GF 1.9.13
GFML 1.3.3

The translations of the subject and the message are working for the first notification created (Admin notification) but not for the second one (Applicant notification).

Thanks,
John

September 30, 2015 at 8:37 pm #715709

Bruno

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins ( keep the Gravity Form and Gravity Form Multilingual ) and see if the problem persists?

Thank you.

October 1, 2015 at 5:17 pm #716303

johnP-14

I did the test and the problem was not resolved.

After that we did a re-scan for the strings under WPML>>Theme and plugins localization and the problem was resolved. Not sure if this fixed the issue.