Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Vincent Dagenais

I am trying to:

Translate my submit buttons on 2 different Gravity forms. The wrong string is showing on both forms.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link
hidden link

hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:

Create campaign and send -> Créer la campagne et soumettre

Instead, I got:

Submit on both languages and forms

May 16, 2019 at 1:01 am #3820751

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a look at your website and noticed your gravity form submit button is always with 'submit' text despite the text entered in the form settings in your WordPress Dashboard > Gravity Forms > Forms > Settings > Form Settings settings.

According hidden link it happens when your theme or a third party plugin hard code the 'submit' text for gravity form buttons using some hook provided by Gravity Forms API. Please, temporary change to a default WordPress theme and let me know if the issue persists. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ plugin for these backup needs.