This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 6:20 pm #3666901

Idealien

I am trying to: Have notifications sent by any step type of Gravity Flow

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:not available online currently - but the issue is generic that any test environment will replicate it. I have no custom code involved in the site that relates to the issue.

I expected to see: the Gravity Flow step completed successfully and a notification with approval details received.

Instead, I got:Notice: Undefined index: workflow_step_2_email_email@address.com in /app/web/app/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/inc/gravity-forms-multilingual.class.php on line 932.

Gravity Flow is using the GForms Add-on Framework - hidden link - to, amongst other things, allow notifications to be sent on custom event triggers. At a minimum, I would expect the WPML plugin to fail silently to an error log with the message above instead of preventing the rest of form submission from processing to completion. More preferably, extending the WPML gravity forms multilingual plugin to support notifications setup via Gravity Flow.

April 23, 2019 at 6:29 pm #3666935

Idealien

Within the gform_notification function gravityforms-multilingual/inc/gravity-forms-multilingual.class.php - prior to checking the value of toType, it should confirm or handle if the key for the notification does not exist and gracefully pass the error.

if ( isset( $form['notifications'][ $notification['id'] ] ) ) {

/* Rest of gform_notification

}

April 24, 2019 at 8:08 am #3670149

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

You wrote: "the issue is generic that any test environment will replicate it"

I´ve prepped a sandbox site which has been preloaded/configured with WPML and Gravity Forms multilingual.

hidden link

In order to be able to escalate this issue to our development team, could you please recreate this problem here. Please upload the most recent version of Gravity Forms and then create the most basic example that illustrates the issue you are highlighting.

Then write back with instructions on how I can confirm the problem.
I can then escalate this to our 2nd tier support.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration

the issue is generic that any test environment will replicate it

The topic ‘[Closed] Gravity Forms Multilingual causes error from notifications sent via Gravity Flow’ is closed to new replies.