Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 68 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
February 25, 2020 at 9:01 am #5560337

simoneP-19

I am trying to: translate a gravity form

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the calculated price in any case

Instead, I got: 0 € only if i activate the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin.

February 25, 2020 at 10:04 am #5561091

simoneP-19

i really can't understand why this form does not works. Any other form works perfectly with translation. This form works perfectly if i disable the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin. I checked if the value strings are incorrectly translated (since there is conditional logic i think is wise to not translate the value but only the labels).

February 25, 2020 at 5:06 pm #5564957

simoneP-19

i really really need assistance here, please support!

Annotazione 2020-02-25 180611.png
February 26, 2020 at 3:06 pm #5572381

simoneP-19

is there anyone here prompt to help me please?

February 26, 2020 at 10:49 pm #5574619

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Do the other forms that are translated as expected also include a conditional logic with a translated value?

Did you translate the forms according to our documentation by using the WPML Advanced Translation Editor?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/gravity-forms-multilingual/

Does the issue also occur if you create a similar new test-form?

Does the issue also persist if you run the site with Gravity Forms and WPML Plugins only?

If so, we might try to recreate the issue on a new test-site, otherwise, if the issue does not persist when running only Gravity Forms and our plugins then it might be related to a third plugin ad we will need to investigate further.

Please let me know about the results before we take further steps.

Kind regards
Andreas

February 26, 2020 at 11:11 pm #5574645

simoneP-19

all the forms works fine if i disable the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin. But all the other forms work fine even if i enable the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin. It's just that form that doesn't works. Every forms has conditional logic.

Is there a way to reset the translation of a single form? Just to understand if there is a problem between the label and value. With string translation i checked if the value were translated but it was not the case.
I enabled the new Advanced Translation Editor but it did not make difference between the label of the fields and the value of the fields so it was really disapointing.
So i turned it off and get back to the string translation.
About that, could be useful to filter all the value field just to not make any mistake.

I need to test incompatibility with other plugins, but since other similar forms works, i don't see the reason.

February 27, 2020 at 12:12 am #5574719

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

As you mentioned that you translated some content on String Translation, are you referring to the content of the form that is not working?

Does the translation work, if you disable String Translation? If so, I would suggest to locate the earlier translated String on String Translation and delete them and then use only the WPML Translation Editor to translate forms.

Also, try to duplicate the Gravity Form and translate it again. Does this solve the issue?
hidden link
hidden link

Let me know the results.

Kind regards
Andreas

Kind regards
Andreas

February 27, 2020 at 8:46 am #5576513

simoneP-19

yes, if i disable string translation it works. But this is obvious because it disable automatically Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin.
I duplicated the form (so it should not have any translation at all) and it still not works.

February 27, 2020 at 3:23 pm #5579111

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

February 28, 2020 at 3:28 pm #5586719

simoneP-19

sorry i don't have times these days to make a full backup.
I've made another experiment: creating a total new form from scratch identical to the one that does not works.
It still does not works when i activate the plugin. Even in backend on the preview. This must be some kind of bug.

You can try to import the form i created to see if there is something wrong. But consider it works flawlessly if the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin is deactivated.

{"0":{"title":"Tela 2020","description":"","labelPlacement":"top_label","descriptionPlacement":"below","button":{"type":"text","text":"Invia","imageUrl":""},"fields":[{"type":"select","id":1,"label":"Tipo di Tela Fine Art","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"choices":[{"text":"Daguerre Canvas 400 gsm","value":"0,00825","isSelected":true,"price":""}],"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","enablePrice":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":"","enableChoiceValue":true},{"type":"select","id":2,"label":"Larghezza","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"small","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"choices":[{"text":"30","value":"30","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"40","value":"40","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"50","value":"50","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"60","value":"60","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"70","value":"70","isSelected":true,"price":""},{"text":"80","value":"80","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"90","value":"90","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"100","value":"100","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"110","value":"110","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"120","value":"120","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"130","value":"130","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"140","value":"140","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"150","value":"150","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"160","value":"160","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"170","value":"170","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"180","value":"180","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"190","value":"190","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"200","value":"200","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"210","value":"210","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"220","value":"220","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"230","value":"230","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"240","value":"240","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"250","value":"250","isSelected":false,"price":""}],"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"gf_left_half","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","enablePrice":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"select","id":3,"label":"Altezza","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"small","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"choices":[{"text":"20","value":"20","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"30","value":"30","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"40","value":"40","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"50","value":"50","isSelected":true,"price":""},{"text":"60","value":"60","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"70","value":"70","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"80","value":"80","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"90","value":"90","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"100","value":"100","isSelected":false,"price":""}],"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"gf_right_half","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","enablePrice":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"select","id":5,"label":"Tipo di lavorazione","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"large","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"choices":[{"text":"Stampa su tela senza Telaio","value":"Stampa su tela senza Telaio","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Bianchi)","value":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Bianchi)","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Colorati)","value":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Colorati)","isSelected":true,"price":""}],"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","enablePrice":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":6,"label":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Colorati)","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"6.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"6.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"6.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"calculation","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"5","operator":"is","value":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Colorati)"},{"fieldId":"2","operator":"<","value":"121"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"0,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"(({Larghezza:2}+8) * ({Altezza:3}+8) *{Tipo di Tela:1} )+ (0.0028*({Larghezza:2}+5)*({Altezza:3}+5))+(({Larghezza:2}+{Altezza:3})*2* 0.114)","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":true,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":16,"label":"Stampa su tela con Telaio BIG (Lati Colorati)","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"16.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"16.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"16.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"calculation","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"Stampa su tela che gira attorno al telaio per avere i lati colorati come proseguimento dell'immagine. Il talaio Big ha uno spessore di 3 cm.","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"5","operator":"is","value":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Colorati)"},{"fieldId":"2","operator":">","value":"121"},{"fieldId":"2","operator":"<","value":"251"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"0,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"(({Larghezza:2}+10) * ({Altezza:3}+10) *{Tipo di Tela:1} )+ (0.0028*({Larghezza:2}+7)*({Altezza:3}+7))+(({Larghezza:2}+{Altezza:3})*2* 0.32)","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":true,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":7,"label":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Bianchi)","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"7.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"7.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"7.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"calculation","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"5","operator":"is","value":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Bianchi)"},{"fieldId":"2","operator":"<","value":"121"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"0,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"(({Larghezza:2}+8) * ({Altezza:3}+8) *{Tipo di Tela:1} )+ (0.0028*({Larghezza:2})*({Altezza:3}))+(({Larghezza:2}+{Altezza:3})*2* 0.114)","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":true,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":17,"label":"Stampa su tela con Telaio BIG (Lati Bianchi)","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"17.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"17.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"17.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"calculation","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"Stampa su tela che coincide con le dimensioni del telaio. I lati non sono stampati. Il talaio Big ha uno spessore di 3 cm.","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"5","operator":"is","value":"Stampa su tela con Telaio (Lati Bianchi)"},{"fieldId":"2","operator":">","value":"121"},{"fieldId":"2","operator":"<","value":"251"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"0,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"(({Larghezza:2}+10) * ({Altezza:3}+10) *{Tipo di Tela:1} )+ (0.0028*({Larghezza:2})*({Altezza:3}))+(({Larghezza:2}+{Altezza:3})*2* 0.32)","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":true,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":18,"label":"Traversa di supporto","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"18.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"18.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"18.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"singleproduct","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"Per dimensioni superiori a 150 cm il telaio ha bisogno di una traversa di supporto.","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"2","operator":">","value":"150"},{"fieldId":"5","operator":"isnot","value":"Stampa su tela senza Telaio"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"10,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":8,"label":"Stampa senza Telaio","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"8.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"8.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"8.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"calculation","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"La stampa avr\u00e0 solo un bordo bianco di 1 cm attorno.","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"5","operator":"is","value":"Stampa su tela senza Telaio"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"0,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"(({Larghezza:2}+2) * ({Altezza:3}+2) *{Tipo di Tela:1} )+ (0.0028*({Larghezza:2})*({Altezza:3}))","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":true,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"select","id":9,"label":"Vernice Protettiva","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"choices":[{"text":"No","value":"0","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"Glossy\/Lucida","value":"0,004","isSelected":false,"price":""},{"text":"Matt\/Opaca","value":"0,00400001","isSelected":true,"price":""}],"formId":96,"description":"La vernice protettiva \u00e8 opzionale e pu\u00f2 essere applicata alla tela per cambiarne l'aspetto e proteggerla.","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","enablePrice":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","enableChoiceValue":true,"fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"product","id":10,"label":"Vernice Protettiva","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"10.1","label":"Nome","name":""},{"id":"10.2","label":"Prezzo","name":""},{"id":"10.3","label":"Quantit\u00e0","name":""}],"inputType":"calculation","enablePrice":null,"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"9","operator":"isnot","value":"0"}]},"productField":"","basePrice":"0,00 \u20ac","disableQuantity":true,"multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"{Larghezza:2} * {Altezza:3} *{Vernice Protettiva:9}","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":true,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"radio","id":11,"label":"Metodo di invio File\/s","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"choices":[{"text":"Tramite Wetransfer o Dropbox","value":"Tramite Wetransfer o Dropbox","isSelected":true,"price":""},{"text":"Caricandolo ora","value":"Caricandolo ora","isSelected":false,"price":""}],"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","enableOtherChoice":"","enablePrice":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"html","id":12,"label":"Blocco HTML","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"displayOnly":true,"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":"","conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"11","operator":"is","value":"Tramite Wetransfer o Dropbox"}]},"content":"E' possibile inviare i files successivamente all'ordine tramite <a href=\"https:\/\/www.wetransfer.com\/\" target=\"_blank\">Wetransfer<\/a> o <a href=\"https:\/\/db.tt\/3ZNG1eoB\" target=\"_blank\">Dropbox<\/a>all'indirizzo <b>info@fineartprinted.com <\/b>","productField":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":""},{"type":"fileupload","id":13,"label":"File","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"formId":96,"description":"scegli il file da inviare. Per file molto grandi \u00e8 consigliabile usare un altro metodo di invio.","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":"","conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"11","operator":"is","value":"Caricandolo ora"}]},"maxFileSize":100,"maxFiles":"5","multipleFiles":true,"allowedExtensions":"JPG,jpg,JPEG,jpeg,pdf,tif,tiff","productField":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","fields":"","displayOnly":""},{"type":"captcha","id":14,"label":"CAPTCHA","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"displayOnly":true,"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":"","conditionalLogic":{"actionType":"show","logicType":"all","rules":[{"fieldId":"11","operator":"is","value":"Caricandolo ora"}]},"productField":"","captchaType":"","captchaTheme":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":""},{"type":"total","id":15,"label":"Totale","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"medium","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"formId":96,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","choices":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"fields":"","displayOnly":""}],"version":"2.4.17","id":96,"nextFieldId":19,"useCurrentUserAsAuthor":true,"postContentTemplateEnabled":false,"postTitleTemplateEnabled":false,"postTitleTemplate":"","postContentTemplate":"","lastPageButton":null,"pagination":null,"firstPageCssClass":null,"notifications":[{"id":"5e58fe1d72123","isActive":true,"to":"{admin_email}","name":"Notifica amministratore","event":"form_submission","toType":"email","subject":"Un nuovo invio da {form_title}","message":"{all_fields}"}],"confirmations":[{"id":"5e58fe1d72439","name":"Conferma predefinita","isDefault":true,"type":"message","message":"Grazie per averci contattato! Risponderemo il prima possibile.","url":"","pageId":"","queryString":""}],"subLabelPlacement":"below","cssClass":"","enableHoneypot":false,"enableAnimation":true,"save":{"enabled":false,"button":{"type":"link","text":"Salva e continua dopo"}},"limitEntries":false,"limitEntriesCount":"","limitEntriesPeriod":"","limitEntriesMessage":"","scheduleForm":false,"scheduleStart":"","scheduleStartHour":"","scheduleStartMinute":"","scheduleStartAmpm":"","scheduleEnd":"","scheduleEndHour":"","scheduleEndMinute":"","scheduleEndAmpm":"","schedulePendingMessage":"","scheduleMessage":"","requireLogin":false,"requireLoginMessage":""},"version":"2.4.17"}
February 28, 2020 at 5:43 pm #5587783

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you very much for the form export but sadly I am not able to import any forms to Gravity Forms, as this is a premium feature.

I have created a test-install and I would like to ask you to recreate the issue here:

One-Click-Login (valid for 7 days)
hidden link

Please leave me a short notification about the results as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Andreas

February 28, 2020 at 7:58 pm #5588577

simoneP-19

Thank you Andreas, but without a license key of gravityform i can't create forms..
how do you develop a wpml plugin for gravity forms?

February 28, 2020 at 8:39 pm #5588653

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry, but sadly I do not have access to any Gravity Forms registration keys.

In fact, we do develop glue plugins in cooperation with the plugin author in order to maintain compatibility, but this does not include that any support agent has keys for any kind of premium plugin.

Those are individual licenses and it would be very expensive for us as a company, to obtain such a license agreement.

We hope for your understanding.

Maybe you could provide access to the site in order for me to have a better look at the issue?

Kind regards
Andreas

March 2, 2020 at 8:54 am #5597499

simoneP-19

Hello Andreas, is there a way to contact directly the plugin author to make him experiment with the form?

March 2, 2020 at 2:21 pm #5599979

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would suggest you contact the Gravity Forms Support in the first place, as I am only able to escalate issues towards our compatibility team, as long I was able to recreate the issue.

You might also provide them access to the priorly provided test site and ask for their assistance in recreating the issue.

For further debugging of the issue, and consulting of our second tier, I would need access to your website, which sadly was not granted yet. I am requesting access with this message once more.

I hope for your understanding.

Kind regards
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.