Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 68 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 7, 2020 at 1:02 am #5637931

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the get well wishes, I had glad to feel better after having 20 hours rest with a lot of sleeping.

Now, thank you for the admin access. I did now the same on your site as I did in the morning on the provided test-site, after assigning my user as translator:

1) WPML -> Translation Managment -> Translation Dashboard -> Post Type Filter -> Select Gravity Forms -> Create translation job for Tela 2020 from Italian to German.

2) Translated Form with Advanced Translation Editor.

3) Created private test page (for admin and editors only) and added a Gutenberg Block which includes the Form Tela 2020.

4) Translated the page. Tested the forms in both languages. They worked fine.

5) I delete the Gutenberg Block and added a WPBakery Gravity Form Widget to the same page, selected the Tela 2020 Form and translated the page again.

Page Title: WPML Form Tela 2020 WPBakery Test Draft

Here I do see differences in the total amount, as the translated form shows a total amount that is much higher than the total amount of the original form.
This means the issue is connected between Gravity Forms, WpBakery and WPML.

I will try tomorrow to recreate this issue on our test site and let you know about the results.

There seems to be another issue with the site. When I created the private page and tried to save it I received an endless long loading circle. I refreshed the site and the page was saved. Now, I wanted to create a second page to show you that the form actually worked inside of a Gutenberg Block, but when trying to create a page I get a 500 error.

This is most likely triggered by another plugin, or ours, or a combination of both.

Try to disable plugins in case you are not able to create new pages and try to identify at which point the option works again. Also, I would encourage you to enable the wp-debug mode, which ould provide you faster answers.

More about this here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

I will be available for you again tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 7, 2020 at 8:51 am #5639493

simoneP-19

I'm sorry Andreas maybe i misleaded you with that form. That was a try and is not complete. The one you need to see is the 2016 which is the live version and the 2020 which is the copy not live. hidden link and hidden link.
If you look at these you see they don't work in any place; preview, pages, woocommerce.

March 7, 2020 at 2:14 pm #5640315

simoneP-19

this is what happens if i enable the debug. This happens in my live site at hidden link and hidden link

Seems something wrong with wpml gravityforms-multilingual.
As previously reported must be a bug.

Screenshot 2020-03-07 15.09.54.png
Screenshot 2020-03-07 15.07.29.png
March 9, 2020 at 11:26 am #5647137

simoneP-19

Hi,
i tested on local site with active debug.
commenting the lines for the error seems to solve the problem of calculation. But i don't know what those lines are there for. Something related to conditional logic.

$translations  = $this->get_multi_input_translations( $rule_field, $st_context );
						$rule['value'] = $translations[ $rule['value'] ];

Please try to fix that.
I really can't no longer wait.

March 10, 2020 at 2:59 am #5651121

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

In order to debug and to escalate this issue, do you think you could recreate this here?

hidden link

The plugins are installed and active.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 10, 2020 at 10:07 am #5653629

simoneP-19

i imported the form i'm using. Deleted the wrong one. You have only the right form now.
If you see even in the preview form you will see the error with active debug.

wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/classes/class-gfml-conditional-logic.php on line 27

this is a functional form. If you disable the plugin or simply comment that code in the plugin it will works.

March 10, 2020 at 5:26 pm #5656621

simoneP-19

did you see the problem?

March 10, 2020 at 5:41 pm #5656765

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Yes, indeed. I saw this error earlier and I am about to report it but I can not link a functionality issue to it so far. This means that this error is not linked to the issue on your site:

Notice: Undefined offset: 121 in /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/351980.cloudwaysapps.com/jzfedczsvm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/classes/class-gfml-conditional-logic.php on line 27

On your website, indeed, the form price calculation for the conditional fields is not working.

This issue seems to be related to a compatibility issue with the plugin WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-On and has been escalated towards our compatibility team. It would be helpful if you could add the plugin to our test-site, too.

One-Click-Login (Valid for 7 days)
hidden link

I will be in contact once I have more news about the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 10, 2020 at 8:05 pm #5657509

simoneP-19

it is definitely linked to the issue to my site. I solved the problem commenting two line of that plugin!

i get the same identical waring on my site so now i commented the lines there too and everything works fine.
Check here: hidden link
Or even here which uses a lot of conditional logic hidden link everything works as expected.
Why do you say is not working?

Andreas i don't see the link between the issue and the gravity form product addon. If i see the issue in a test site where there is not this plugin, how can be related?

The issue dipends ONLY on your plugin. Is definitely established now.

March 11, 2020 at 12:12 am #5658355

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you very much for the provided information which I have forwarded to the compatibility team.

I would like to clarify one thing, as I want to make sure that we speak about the same issue:

1) There are errors displayed on pages including forms on FrontEnd and Backend. I also see them on my test, site.

2) The total price of the conditional logic form is not calculated correctly.

Now, on my test site, which uses your forms, I do see issue number 1) but not issue number 2).

Could you please connect to the test site and confirm that?

If so, please test if the calculation issue might be related to WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-On. We indeed do have already escalated issues about wrong price calculations with Gravity Form and WooCommerce which are linked to the WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-On.

Please use my test site, and check the price calculation yourself. Did I miss something here?

One-Click-Login (Valid for 7 days)
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

March 11, 2020 at 9:58 am #5661113

simoneP-19

ok, let's try to explain.
I can't confirm. Since i have both problems on the test site.
The issue depends ONLY on your gravityforms multilingual. Is definitely established now.

To be more clear:
TEST SITE:
i see the error on the page of the form. They show on the preview of the form or in the preview of the page embedding the form. This is the error 1.

The same error caused by /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/351980.cloudwaysapps.com/jzfedczsvm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/classes/class-gfml-conditional-logic.php on line 27

(so by gravityforms-multilingual)
it's the cause of the error 2: the wrong calculation of the form. If you see 0€ as default, this is an error. By default it should show 75,10€

commenting the group of line 27 on gravityforms-multilingual/classes/class-gfml-conditional-logic.php plugin, solve the problem. It solves both problems.

By the way you differentiate 2 problems but they are the same, because one is the cause for the other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

MY LIVE SITE
I had the same identical behavior of problem 1 and problem 2 and as I said earlier i solved commenting the group of line 27 on gravityforms-multilingual/classes/class-gfml-conditional-logic.php plugin. Now the site works but i don't know commenting those lines what it entailed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The calculation problem(problem n°2) has nothing to do with WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-On since it is shown even in TEST SITE who has not the plugin.

I really, REALLy hope to have dispelled any doubt.

March 11, 2020 at 5:42 pm #5665913

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification.

My confusion was that: You said: " I expected to see: the calculated price in any case" and did not provide more clear details about the issue. I was looking for the price calculation while using the form and not the default value on the first page load.

Please make sure to provide as detailed information as possible for future cases, as we can save time like this. On our side, we handle that many tickets a day that some issues do not pop into our eye right away. I hope for your understanding.

Thank you again for the clarification. I have passed the information towards our compatibility team and will be in contact soon.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 12, 2020 at 11:05 pm #5675957

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

One short question:

Do you recall in which file and on which line this code is located?

$translations  = $this->get_multi_input_translations( $rule_field, $st_context );
    $rule['value'] = $translations[ $rule['value'] ];

Kind regards
Andreas

March 12, 2020 at 11:10 pm #5676033

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry for bothering, I found it in:

\gravityforms-multilingual.1.5.4.zip\gravityforms-multilingual\classes

class-gfml-conditional-logic.php line 26

As soon I do have more feedback from our compatibility team, I will be in contact.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 13, 2020 at 10:31 pm #5683615

simoneP-19

Ok, thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.