This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
September 13, 2018 at 3:27 am #2729875

donghyeonK

Hi,

You are using the Gravity Forms Tooltips supported by Gravity Forms.

Gravity Forms Tooltips to translate speech bubbles, as shown in the picture data-hint = "xxxxxxxxxx" attribute value is entered.

How does this work?

September 14, 2018 at 10:02 pm #2736742

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'm not familiar with the Gravity Forms Tooltip plugin to know exactly how to translate the strings. Can you upload a copy to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link in your next reply so we can test it out?

Thanks,
Ricardo

September 19, 2018 at 6:21 am #2747330

donghyeonK

Hi, Ricardo

Sorry for the late reply.
Is it necessary to tell FTP ID / PW to copy and test a copy?
If you show Gravity Forms Tooltips PlugIn test, I will let you know.
What information do I need to provide?

September 19, 2018 at 9:46 pm #2750125

Ricardo Alday

If you provide FTP access to your site I can get it from there or you can upload it to a service like Google Drive or Dropbox and paste the link in your next reply.
Your next reply will be private. I have also enable some private fields so you can provide FTP access.

Thanks.

September 22, 2018 at 10:23 am #2757310

thuanN

Hi guy,

I have a problem exactly like donghyeonK.

Did you guy have any solution to solve this problem? Please share me.

Many thanks

September 22, 2018 at 5:46 pm #2757823

Ricardo Alday

Sorry for the late reply.
The tooltip plugin you're using is not in our compatibility list: hidden link

However, I made some adaptations to our Gravity Forms multilingual plugin to make it work. You can download it from here: hidden link

Please note that this is not an official nor supported implementation from WPML, but it gets the job done.

Remember to backup first, just in case.

Hope it helps,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Gravity Forms Tooltips Plugin Translation Related’ is closed to new replies.