This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
February 11, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Daniel

Hi!

On my start page hidden link and on both the DE and ES translation of the same appears an error message directly below the header:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/spanis26/public_html/spanishplanet.net/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/inc/gravity-forms-multilingual.class.php on line 689

Not sure why there is an error message, because the start page doesn't actually have any gravity forms.

February 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm
February 11, 2019 at 4:57 pm
February 11, 2019 at 4:58 pm #3184548

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I sent some instructions to replicate the website through a private message (previous answer).

Please let me know if it worked for you. If so, please send us clear instructions on how to see/reproduce the issue.

Kind regards,
Diego

February 23, 2019 at 5:53 pm #3235624

Daniel

Hi Diego,

Apologies for my late response!

I just installed the plugin and tried to migrate my WP page to Cloudways, but the site won't accept the credentials you provided. Can you please reset it and sent me new login details?

Thanks,
Daniel

February 25, 2019 at 6:20 pm
February 25, 2019 at 6:21 pm #3241585

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Sorry, our system had automatically deleted the previous credentials. I generated a new one, please let me know if it worked.

Kind regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Gravity Multilingual error on Start page’ is closed to new replies.