Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Olivier 7 years ago.

Author Posts
August 9, 2013 at 9:11 am #153287

Olivier

We have a problem with translation of gravity forms

we have one gravity form and in the label of a Radio buttons we have place a url (a link) in the choice label. These link are ok in the form of the main language page

When we go in the WPML Translation and select the form, all the box that contain a link are corrupted, non possible to mark them as completed and so not possible to complete the translation of the form.

The only possibility was to go in the mysql and remove manually all the link in the fields.

Olivier

August 9, 2013 at 5:27 pm #153472

Adriano

Dear Olivier,

Are you using the latest version of WPML + WP + Multilingual Gravity Forms? Can I see this page?

August 9, 2013 at 8:13 pm #153526

Olivier

last version of all
sorry i pass 1 h to find and remove manually in the DB all the url i dont want to try again 🙂
and another point that is strange is that when i see that i remove the url in the english main language correctly through the gravity editor, but when i go back to translation for the secondary language (where the boxes are corrupted) the english version mentioned in the bottom of the box still have the url in text !
(i have only my live install with this config WP + WPML + Gravity) and dont want to try again to include a url but it is very simple to try on a any non critical install.

August 9, 2013 at 8:51 pm #153536

Adriano

Dear Olivier,

Right, I will check it here.

August 12, 2013 at 4:21 pm #154067

Adriano

Dear Olivier,

Could you send me by email the Gravity Forms that you are using, put this thread URL in the subject's email? (adriano.f@onthegosystems.com)

September 4, 2013 at 9:17 pm #160959

Adriano

Dear Olivier,

My apologies for the big delay. Please replace your version with this development version and let me know if it has been solved: hidden link

September 5, 2013 at 12:31 pm #161240

Olivier

Sorry not solved

problem alwready there ...

September 6, 2013 at 1:22 pm #161681

Adriano

Dear Olivier,

Right, I see the problem. I've added it to our to do list to be fixed in the next beta release, I've also attached your ticket at it, so you will be notified when it is done. Thank you for your understanding.

September 9, 2013 at 11:17 am #219114

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Dear Olivier,

Updated link hidden link with a fix. You can now translate option values containing urls just fine (though the 'Copy rfom English' link doesn't work)

Regards

Alvaro

September 9, 2013 at 12:24 pm #219163

Olivier

Hi Alvaro

Thanks it works now and the Box is correct and possible to save the translation but...

Just one point in that box the link "Copy from" the main language does not work (works for other box without url in the label) ...
This is not very important for me but could be a problem for others ....

Tanks a lot for your support
Olivier

September 10, 2013 at 7:45 am #219562

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Yes, as in fact I mentioned in my message (but we are keeping coding changes to a minimun now so we are not changing it now). But you can select the text in the box 'Original conteny' below the field, and copy/paste.

September 10, 2013 at 9:54 am #219657

Olivier

absolutly ... not a problem for now ...