This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, please make sure you are using the latest WPML 4.3.14 before reporting an issue, thanks!

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 8, 2020 at 3:53 am

Ilana Wilner

Gravity View and Gravity Forms translations

April 8, 2020 at 5:29 am
April 9, 2020 at 4:09 pm #5877947

Ilana Wilner

Hi,

I just wanted to add a quick update to this ticket. I have figured out a temporary work around for the issue of the french translations not appearing on this page:

hidden link

And this content:
Lecture
Rédaction
Mathématiques/gestion de l'argent
Compétences en communication/de présentation
Résolution de problèmes
Informatique/competences numériques

Our work around was to duplicate the gravity form, translate the data and modify the search form.

This isn't a good long term solution as it requires us copying over the data from the English form to the French form every time a few form is submitted... Thankfully this doesn't happen too often.

So we will still need a long term solution for this issue.

If there is anything that we can do or set up to make it easier to test or complete this, please let me know.

Thanks!
Ilana

April 10, 2020 at 11:40 am #5883641

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

The issue is already escalated to our 2nd tiers and they are checking it, I will update you as soon as I will have more details.

Thanks

April 17, 2020 at 3:24 pm #5934303

Ilana Wilner

Hi,

I just wanted to check in to see if there was any update to this?

Thanks!

April 20, 2020 at 7:09 am #5945773

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

There is no new update as of now, I asked for an update from our team and will update you soon.

Thanks