This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 31, 2018 at 7:04 pm #2258290

johanv-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?
The English (default langauge) works just fine.. only my secondairy ones aren't.
When adding a product from for example Dutch, just a few moments later after going to the cart itself or another product: [Productname] the product gets removed from the cart with this error: has been removed from your cart because it has since been modified. You can add it back to your cart here.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Usual one

Is there a similar example that we can see?
When you add a Dutch product
example: hidden link
You will receive the error message. But when you take the english version:
hidden link
Its not an issue

This i tried:
I disabled all other plugins + any caching plugins/settings.
Enable & disable -> Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX

What is the link to your site?

June 3, 2018 at 6:01 am #2265103

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

For your kind information, it is a compatibility issue between WPML and WooCommerce 3.4.* and this conflict is only happening with WooCommerce variable products. The bug is escalated to our developer team and they are working on it. We will get back to you soon when we have a feedback from our developers on this. Please wait.

As a workaround, for the time being, you can set a prompt alert to clear the cart when switching between the languages. Please check the following link for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/clearing-cart-contents-when-language-or-currency-change/#cart-options

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 5, 2018 at 6:26 pm #2276917

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, our developers have fixed the bug and the fix will be included in the upcoming version of WooCommerce Multilingual(4.3.0). WooCommerce Multilingual(4.3.0) is in QA stage now and expecting to release tomorrow(most probably).

Please wait. I will update you the release status tomorrow.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 6, 2018 at 3:54 pm #2289691

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, WooCommerce Multilingual 4.3.0(the fix version) will be only released after a couple days. It is still in QA stage. So as a workaround for the time being please try the following steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Visit the following URL and download the file

hidden link

2) Visit *wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc* folder
3) Replace the existing *class-wcml-cart.php* file with the modified one
4) Add a product to cart and switch the language

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 7, 2018 at 12:38 pm #2395978

johanv-3

Hi Bagul,

Thank you for your respond.
After updating all WPML plugins & uploading the .php file, sadly enough the error message keeps coming up after the changes.
I uploaded the de-bug information aswel. Issue comes with all languages except the default one.

June 7, 2018 at 12:41 pm #2396028

johanv-3

Also, the language even stays the same.. when switching from products to products or cart to products while staying in the same language, the cart still becomes empty and shows the error showed above ^

June 7, 2018 at 5:20 pm #2397485

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 9, 2018 at 4:25 pm #2402565

tommasoV-3

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can I have the link for the modified *class-wcml-cart.php* please?
It shows here as a hidden link and I'm unable to download it.

Thanks

June 12, 2018 at 2:50 pm #2408676

pier-giorgioS

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can I have the link for the modified *class-wcml-cart.php* please?
It shows here as a hidden link and I'm unable to download it.

Thanks

June 12, 2018 at 4:04 pm #2408865

mircoR

Same problem, please let me know how to fix.

June 12, 2018 at 5:25 pm #2409170

markR-18

Hi,

The same problem. Can I have the link for the modified *class-wcml-cart.php* please?
there is hidden link and I'm unable to download it.

Thanks

June 12, 2018 at 5:45 pm #2409212

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

I have shared the modified *class-wcml-cart.php* file via mail now. Please check and let me know your feedback here.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 12, 2018 at 6:07 pm #2409301

pier-giorgioS

Thank You so much.

Now the product remains in the cart.

But in the cart now I can:
- Decrease the number of pieces of a product up to 1 piece

But in the cart now I can not:
- I can not increase the number of pieces of a product
- I can not delete the last piece of a product

hidden link

June 12, 2018 at 9:19 pm #2409671

pier-giorgioS

After updating the file, clean the cache, the cart and the whole site works perfectly.

Bigul, you're great !!

June 13, 2018 at 8:29 am #2410418

Daniela

Hi Bigul,
since there is still no 4.3 update released, perhaps it would be a good idea to share the modified file here wth the public? I'm experiencing the same problem and I believe many more do.
Thank you
Kind regards
Dani