Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting
Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that
Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.
If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: Have to do manual installation – need to know folder names etc
Solution:have you tried uploading the WPML plugin directly to wp-content/plugins folder using your FTP ? instead of creating a directory.
to do a manual update please follow these steps:
1. Backup your database – see for example: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/ (recommended not necessary)
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from you "wp-content/plugins" folder NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugins from our servers and upload them to the plugin directory. => wp-contnet/plugins
5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.
Also," i believe 30M might still be too low.
by default, the upload_max_filesize is 2 megabyte. Just simply change it to upload_max_filesize = 200M (200 megabyte) "
then save your php.ini file and restart your services and it will work without any diverticulitis