Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 53 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Izzi Hassan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
June 18, 2020 at 9:23 am #6401517

Izzi Hassan

Hi, after unchecking this option, you need to set the correct templates on the page as well as make sure the translated templates all use the original template to inherit style.

Please see the screenshots I provided to get an example. If you still have trouble, I'll fix the homepage on the live site and screenshot the changes so you know what needs to happen.

Thanks!

June 18, 2020 at 9:53 am #6401709

antonD-13

Hi, so I assigned this template to every single page in orogin language, but still have an issue on this page: hidden link
And also ocredits in footer are different on homepage: hidden link nad on this page: hidden link (this is the correct way).

regards.

June 18, 2020 at 10:01 am #6401731

Izzi Hassan

Hi,

That page is working when I'm logged in. Could you try clearing the cache or disabling WP Rocket temporarily? I can see some cached files are failing to load when I'm logged out. This makes sense because when logged in, it is disabling caching.

June 18, 2020 at 10:04 am #6401743

antonD-13

I checked it via incognito mode, but I also disable WP-rocket and issue is still there.
Also same issu on EN version like: hidden link

June 18, 2020 at 10:13 am #6401799

Izzi Hassan

Hi,

They are both working for me in Incognito now:
hidden link
hidden link

Please try clearing your browser cache now 🙂

June 18, 2020 at 10:20 am #6401931

antonD-13

Please try to read message again.

On these pages you sent me in last reply header looks good but credits in footer are different.

And issue wit header is on hidden link

June 18, 2020 at 11:13 am #6402653

Izzi Hassan

Hi,

I apologize for the confusion. I was rushing into a meeting and took a quick look at the links. The headers look similar and the footer was only missing some text so I didn't notice.

However, I can see that all the headers and footers for the three pages look the same now so I'm hopeful you have figured it out?

Thanks!

June 19, 2020 at 7:22 am #6410081

antonD-13

Hi, I made it work now. But one last issue which happend is on hidden link -homepage of HU version. I can see only blank page. Also tried via incognito and other browsers. In preview mode when I´m logged in it seems to be fine, but when I´m logged out visitor it shows me only blank page. Thanks.

June 23, 2020 at 12:43 pm #6434747

Izzi Hassan

Hi,

I can see the page in both public and private view.

Is the issue resolved?

Thank you!