This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by joergS-16 1 year, 4 months ago.

Author Posts
May 22, 2018 at 7:18 pm #2211478

joergS-16

I am trying to translate my website into three different languages, English, Spanish, German. I have used Elementor for the page building, Ocean WP is my theme.

The issue is that I only can allocate ONE menu to display/MAIN (under appearance-> menu or directly in Elementor->Header). I.e. regardless the language that I have changed to through the language switcher, the menu always stays the same, although I have translated it into all three languages.

How can I have, depending on the language chosen, each menu in its respective language displayed?

May 23, 2018 at 9:10 am #2213587

joergS-16

It seems over night magically the header fixed themselves... Anyway, it works now, that I have set the main header in the original language (english). I also noticed that this kind of adjustment should be done in the WP-admin and NOT in the Elementor interface.