This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 24, 2019 at 2:44 pm #4451975

baselQ

i have a bilingual website all the website itas all work fine except the header it's not changing the language and keeps in the primary language,

i use eliminator builder and wpocean theme.

the WordPress and themes and builder are with the latest ver.

August 25, 2019 at 4:45 pm #4454657

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you tell me if you tried to translate the header section as described here, please? https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#translating-header-templates

Basically, you should be able to translate the header as you do with anything else (like pages or posts). If you still have issues after trying to translate the header, I'll need to have a closer look at the website. But first, please let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
Radu

August 26, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4458375

baselQ

yes, I did translate the headers and footers as the link described in article you share,

and I did translate it like any other page or post on the website

August 27, 2019 at 10:56 am #4465403

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Could you give me access to the dashboard of the area, please? This way I'll be able to have a closer look at the header translation and see why is this not working as expected. As I can see, the menu in Arabic is already RTL arranged (see the attached screenshot).

Can you give me some details about what's not on its place, please? This way I can look exactly at the issue.

Thanks,
Radu

August 30, 2019 at 12:27 pm #4487075

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you check now the Arabic version of the website, please? The translation of the header should work fine now.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] header not translated’ is closed to new replies.