This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 24, 2019 at 4:26 pm #4078637

karlheinzR

I am trying to:
Hello, finally O could install your service. I started to translate everything worked and now other problem.. I translated my website to German and the buttons buy now or in German kaufe jetzt don't work. There is an issue..On English site everything works all right but not German. .Please could you check what's the issue.I passed you already all log in details for WP. Please could you check.Thanks
Thanks and waiting for your reply

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

June 24, 2019 at 10:39 pm #4080123

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

i can see the issue , the button takes me to the following URL which is caused due to a redirect

hidden link

I believe this is caused due to the translation of the product not existing in German.

let me know what are your results when you go to WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual -> Translate the product

as this link does not exist at the moment causing a redirection

hidden link

June 24, 2019 at 11:59 pm #4080173

karlheinzR

Thank you Bobby,
I have done the translation on WooCommerce but still same issue..please help
Thank you

June 25, 2019 at 2:08 am #4080391

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

You will need to do 2 things

1.You will need to update the button links

the ID is different from the EN product to the DE product.

2. Notice the ?glan= arguments being added to your link as shown bellow , this was caused by the following plugin, deactivating the qTranslate-X plugin resolves this issue, now you should be able to visit the following link hidden link

?glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de&gurl=zur-kasse/&glang=de