Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Iris 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Iris.

Author Posts
February 27, 2015 at 10:18 am #568026

janP-13

adress of the website: pink-robin.com

I am trying to have website with shop in two languages czech and english.

In english version I add product to cart, set adress USA and I see the shipping is 50 USD just like I wanted .

However if i do this in czech version- I add product to cart, set adress USA I see shipping 50czech crowns (which is like 2USD).

How can I change this?! Please help me I am getting quite desperate. I provide screenshot below.

I could work with solution that would set the price straight (50usd*czk=around 1200czk shipping)
or solution that would forbid international shipping when on czech version of the shop.

Thank you

hidden link

February 27, 2015 at 10:57 pm #568469

Iris

Hello and thank you for contacting WPML.

I understand you're having an error with a USA address in Czech. First, if you have not already done so, please configure the currency by going to WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Manage currencies and enter your settings there.

If this has already been done, I would like to request permission to temporarily access the site to duplicate the error.

If willing, please make a backup copy of the site and provide the credentials in the private area by your response.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Hello, shipping cost translates from english to czech, 1200czk becomes 1200usd’ is closed to new replies.