Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.04 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
November 25, 2021 at 10:19 pm #10070903

emelieC

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

can I chat with you

November 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm #10070995

emelieC

Hello,

Previously, the Woocommerce Product Add-ons plugin has always sort of notified the translated shop pages that it has added options to a product. That has meant that instead of Add To Cart it would say Select Options.

However it seems as on translated pages this does not work . So it says Add To Cart even though there are Required Product Addon options in the product.

On the default language Swedish the button says Select Option and is linking to the product, but on the english translation the button says Add to Cart.

hidden link

you can see the difference on the swedish page here it works well, so just select a product where there is NO range of prices: hidden link

And compare it to the shop page of the english: hidden link

November 25, 2021 at 11:28 pm #10071001

emelieC

What might be the issue here?

Currently when pressing the Add to cart button on our translated shop pages, the system tries to add a product but fails because it has required options that have not been selected. Please see here:

hidden link

Its Black Friday and I don't want to have errors on my site, hope you can help quickly! Thanks!

November 25, 2021 at 11:39 pm #10071059

emelieC

here is a pastebin of my debug info:

https://pastebin.com/DqTTehaq

November 26, 2021 at 12:13 am #10071075

emelieC

I have a video for you to make it even clearer:
hidden link

November 27, 2021 at 11:30 am #10079089

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Please provide us with your WPML debug information. They are not readable the way you provided them
- Go to WPML > Support > Debug Information (Link)
- Copy the Debug Information from there.
- Copy the information in the box I'll enable for the next reply.

December 7, 2021 at 3:10 pm #10141137

emelieC

Hello,

We have currently disabled the buttons via our theme.

December 8, 2021 at 8:35 pm #10150203

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Please, take a look at my previous private reply and let me know once you are done with the migration process. have a nice day.

December 15, 2021 at 3:11 pm #10191723

emelieC

Hello,

Yes we have disabled the buttons, however, for the sake of other customers and for helping you out solving possible issues in the code, I will make sure we see this through.

I will create the duplicate and let you know.

December 15, 2021 at 5:24 pm #10192815

emelieC

Hello Marcos,

Unfortunately the duplication fails at the last percents: hidden link

Not sure what to do as I cannot get in touch with support without an account.

Kind regards,

Marcus

December 16, 2021 at 8:02 pm #10200903

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the failed migration process, most likely we had some kind of server capacity which prevented the migration to complete properly. In this case, we should try this alternative approach:

To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. This will allow me to try and duplicate the error so that I can run further tests without interrupting your live site.

Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.
Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.I will also need the username and password of an account that was created BEFORE creating the duplicator package.I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

Note: In case you find issues while exporting your website using Duplicator, please, try the package export process using this alternative plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Thank you for your collaboration. Have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] help’ is closed to new replies.