Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 17, 2018 at 11:18 am

quidoD

i Get upload any new products because the menu is looking funny and also we getting this error.
Website is new.

It didnt work on dev.ugx-shop.com and its also not working on the normal website.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WPML_PB_Integration::migrate_location()

July 18, 2018 at 5:37 am #2531708

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

It seems like a theme/plugin conflict or a PHP error that is blocking some functionalities and creating such issues, so could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

July 18, 2018 at 6:21 am #2531731

quidoD

Sorry but iam just not such a tech guy. but here the log:
The website is just online but after a update we got this from WPML plugin.
Please help

[removed]

July 19, 2018 at 4:11 am #2533936

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Could you also share the results of

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of the default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Further, the information you provided is debugged information, could you please check if you have any debug.log inside the wp-content folder?

Thanks

July 20, 2018 at 7:32 am #2536353

quidoD

Can you please check. I dont now how. iam not that wize kid. You have our login.
The site is live so we cant just change to a other template.

July 24, 2018 at 3:04 pm #2575440

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

We recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] help with error’ is closed to new replies.