Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 4, 2019 at 4:48 pm #3269991

Patrick

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Doing pagination in my blog pages

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

March 4, 2019 at 4:53 pm #3270036

Patrick

The pagination is not working in my blog section, when I search for something within my blog, and then trying to click on any of the pagination links, that redirect me to the main blog page (page 1) without my search results. Please help me!

March 5, 2019 at 4:31 pm #3275140

Patrick

Hello, I still need help on that. Please help me!

March 6, 2019 at 8:45 am #3277471

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

When I try entering hidden link, first time it prompted me for logins, while the second time it keeps loading and the site never opens.

But before that, can you tell me if this issue is present when WPML is deactivated? I am wondering whether this is theme issue and not specific to any particular plugin.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 6, 2019 at 1:24 pm #3279213

Patrick

Hi,

Yes the site is blocked for now because it is still in development. Yes the problem is present even if I disable WPML plugins. Is there a way I can send you the credentials but not on this forum?

Regards!

March 6, 2019 at 2:23 pm #3279658

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Yes the problem is present even if I disable WPML plugins.

Given this finding, I am unable to assist since we can cover WPML related issues only. I suggest you reach out to your theme developer (or their support forum) if they know the cause of that issue and possibly how to fix it.

Regards,
Bruno Kos