This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lixuanM 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 26, 2019 at 8:32 am #4456843

lixuanM

Tell us what you are trying to do? Translating our norwegian page to Danish page

Is there any documentation that you are following? Have

Is there a similar example that we can see? please see our product page: hidden link

What is the link to your site? wwww.miao.no

August 26, 2019 at 9:29 am #4457185

lixuanM

Hey, Sorry, I think that I did not describe well what I really need for help, therefor i am adding a little bit more information here.

1.Product page cannot be changed to a translated page. hidden link
2.On home page, the product hero is not translated. hidden link
3. on home page all titles for each section is not translated.

How can I sove it, and how can i have an alive chat with you?
Thank you

August 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm #4458751

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

First of all, thank you for the explanation.

From what I can understand, you would prefer a live chat where you can solve things live instead of waiting for a ticket response.

In order to do that, first please mark this ticket as resolved and then go and create a new support ticket right from the link below:
https://wpml.org/forums/forum/chat-support/

That should create a live-chat ticket. Please wait for a few seconds after you create it until someone answers.

PS: So that you can make your life easier, please copy-paste everything that you wrote to me above into the new ticket as well so that the supporter the live chat will be automatically assigned to will know all the information.

There will also be a designated area to share the credentials to the site so that our supporters can have access and help you faster.

I hope that you will find this information helpful!

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 26, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4459465

lixuanM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!