Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marekD-5 10 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
January 16, 2019 at 2:22 pm #3098150

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Depending on how you set your Elementor templates, but usually the answer is yes.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 16, 2019 at 2:27 pm #3098159

marekD-5

For example, only the home page is not a template and the translation changes the appearance of the page by adding space to the sidebar. You can not see the slider either. I did it Slider Revolution.

January 16, 2019 at 2:41 pm #3098181

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

You will need to translate Slider Revolution as well in order to see it on translated page:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

If not comfortable using Translation Editor, you can edit your Elementor translated page using classic editor - you would translate it just as any other original page.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 15, 2019 at 10:06 am #3612157

marekD-5

He tries to translate the main page. I have a slider there and it does not display correctly when I change to another language version. Slider is translated and is made in Slider revolutions. The language change icon is at the bottom of the page

April 15, 2019 at 10:07 am #3612159

marekD-5

hidden link