This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 2:24 pm #3996153

robinL-18

I am trying to:

ice: Undefined index: url in /mnt/www-nfs/d07010001/dev.______.com/www/content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/ui/loader.php

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
$assets = new OTGS_UI_Assets( $otg_ui_versions[ $latest ]['url'] . '/dist', $assets_store );

Instead, I got:

$assets = new OTGS_UI_Assets( $otg_ui_versions[ $latest ]['path'] . '/dist', $assets_store );

June 11, 2019 at 4:36 pm #3997321

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

If i understand correctly , you were getting the PHP Notice above and then you switched the 'url' to 'path' ?

The expected code is the one bellow

$assets = new OTGS_UI_Assets( $otg_ui_versions[ $latest ]['url'] . '/dist', $assets_store );

If that is the case we will need to further test this as that should not cause any PHP notices.
I have test it on my local environment and its working as expected with a clear error log.

For being of better help, can you please provide you WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

The topic ‘[Closed] Hi had to change this’ is closed to new replies.