This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.25 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 22, 2019 at 7:38 am #4070615

AYU

I am not able to get automatic translation from English to Thai language, even if I select the automatic translation option. Please can you check. Is Thai language supported in the automatic translation feature?

I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you.

Suchada

June 24, 2019 at 5:57 am #4074783

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

The Advanced Translation Editor is made to support most of the world languages. Here's the list of supported languages hidden link and Thai is a part of it. Can you tell me how did you try to translate the page (what steps have you followed) so I can try to do the same on my side and see why is this not working, please?
Also, please make sure that you're using the latest versions of the WPML plugins too. As I can see, the versions you're using are a bit outdated.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Hi! I am learning to use the Advanced Translation Editor.’ is closed to new replies.