This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 22, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4257533

rezaK-6

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Dropdown not working, Can't select any language.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

July 22, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4257545

rezaK-6

Can't select any language from the dropdown list on home page.
hidden link

July 22, 2019 at 1:03 pm #4257601

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. To display other language flag on frontend please make sure the content you are viewing on the front-end must be translated. You can translate one page yourself to see if the language switcher appears correctly.
https://wpml.org/documentation/beginners-guide-to-site-translation/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

July 22, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4257895

rezaK-6

Hi,

Made changes according to your reply,

The language switcher is on the Home Page which i am trying select different languages from the dropdown list but its not working.
hidden link

Kind Regards

July 22, 2019 at 2:09 pm #4258365

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I have visited the link that you have provided and I can see French language in language switcher dropdown as you can see in the attached screenshot. Could you please clear your browser cache and take another look on it.

Thank you

July 22, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4258665

rezaK-6

Hi,

Yes its working fine now, but these languages from the dropdown showing left side of the website, how to resolve it please.

Kind Regards

July 22, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4258931

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Glad to hear it’s working now. If you want to remove ‘This post is also available in:’ section, please go to WPML >> Languages > Links to translation of posts and uncheck ‘Show links above or below posts, offering them in other languages‘ checkbox as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Thank you

July 22, 2019 at 2:59 pm #4259031

rezaK-6

Thank you its working fine now.

July 22, 2019 at 2:59 pm #4259039

rezaK-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

July 22, 2019 at 4:09 pm #4259805
rezaK-6

Hello,

After WPML installation some of the products not showing the price and images here is the link of the product and website hidden link website.

Can you please look into it.

Kind Regards

New threads created by Noman and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/some-of-the-products-not-showing-the-price-and-images/

July 22, 2019 at 4:53 pm #4260047

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Glad to see it’s working now. To handle product price and images issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue. Here is the link to the new ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/some-of-the-products-not-showing-the-price-and-images/

You may mark this ticket as resolved and we will continue to work on the new ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.