This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
December 9, 2017 at 11:51 am #1453386

kumar-gauravG

I am trying to:Language URL format not doing any translation tried everything

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: all translation

Instead, I got:same English language on every page

December 11, 2017 at 10:03 pm #1454893

Ricardo Alday

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for contacting support. I'll be happy to help.

WPML is a plugin designed to let users translate their sites. We're not supporting automatic translation as it is never as good as a manual translation. So based on the active WPML addons you can translate your content in two ways:

Manual translations [FREE]: You create a translation for your post/page for any language in the same way you create any post. It's like creating two posts with different languages but WPML makes it sure they are linked as translations.

Professional Translation [PAID]: You can send a post to translation using some Professional Translation Services. These services are basically companies that will translate your content into your desired languages and charge you a price for each translated word.
You can read more about how to translate your contents here: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/

If this is not what you are asking, can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of the “Upload an image” below the comment area.

Thanks,
Ricardo

October 16, 2018 at 8:43 pm #2822358

kumar-gauravG

Language Switcher Options is not showing hidden link
and i never used this plugin as i never understand how it works it should translate content as i change language