This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 5 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
June 18, 2015 at 10:10 am #641379

ramon

Hi.

I have a page i have done, it's in the default language, english. The problem is when i try to change something on the page and update the page i go to a 404 page and no changes are made

June 19, 2015 at 4:08 am #641971

Dat Hoang

#1,
Your WPML versions are up-to-date.
* WPML Multilingual CMS 3.2.2
* WPML String Translation 2.2.2
* WPML Translation Management 2.0.2
* WPML Media 2.1.12
* WPML Sticky Links 1.3.12
* WPML CMS Nav 1.4.10

However, you should disable/delete the plugin WPML Translation Analytics because it has been merged into WPML Translation Management since the version 2.0 of WPML Translation Management.

#2,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

June 19, 2015 at 8:47 am #642132

ramon

Ok. I uninstalled the plugin you mentioned. I stopped all plugins but the wpml and i used a default theme and i still have the same problem.

June 19, 2015 at 10:03 am #642199

Dat Hoang

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only.

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

June 22, 2015 at 3:26 am #643000

Dat Hoang

I got your credentials.

I try to replicate the problem in your site but I can not do it. See my attachment - I can update the page normally.

Could you check again?
If the problem persists, please tell me these info:
+ The page ID where the problem happens
+ The changes that you do

The topic ‘[Closed] Hi. When i try to update a page i get a 404 page and nothing is changed’ is closed to new replies.