This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I want to change English translation to "Pending review", so only spanish version is visible

Solution: there are 2 different options: 1. you can hide English (if you want to publish everything together when it's ready) in WPML -> Languages 2. in WPML -> Settings -> Translated documents options select "draft" so they won't be published even if the Spanish version it is.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rafav 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 8:46 am #3913345

rafav

I am trying to: Change english translation to "Pending review", so only spanish version is public

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: All products in english unpublished

Instead, I got: All english products published.

May 29, 2019 at 3:47 pm #3917079

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

I think you have 2 options here:
1. you can hide English (if you want to publish everything together when it's ready) in WPML -> Languages
2. in WPML -> Settings -> Translated documents options select "draft" so they won't be published even if the Spanish version it is.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

May 30, 2019 at 7:51 am #3921043

rafav

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!