This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
April 4, 2019 at 6:47 pm #3537793

andreasG-23

See my other ticket that has been closed unfortunately so I can't add information. To follow up with all plugins deactivated base wp theme active and just the WPML CMS + Addons active activating a new plugin takes

37.05s 54,697kb 34.0581s 362 queries from which where 251 slow queries all from WPML.

without WPML CMS (addons still active)

0.51S 21,457kB 0.0166S 23Q no slow queries at all.

Might there be a database issue?

April 4, 2019 at 9:58 pm #3538783

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 5, 2019 at 10:06 am #3542855

andreasG-23

Hi Carlos,

I can't give you an access to our prod. That one is locked down and FTP is not working as we pull the commits from a git. I would need to send you a copy with a DB which has no personal data of our customers. Give me some time to prepare it on my development server. How would you want the copy ? Duplicator? Best regards Lennart

April 5, 2019 at 8:39 pm #3546791

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

Carlos is currently offline but a copy made with Duplicator should work Ok , once ready i have enabled the private field reply to share it with us once you are ready !

April 10, 2019 at 3:07 pm #3577639

andreasG-23

Hi Bobby,

can you also just handle a mysql dumb and the wp-content folder in zip. Duplicator does not like my 1GB database I guess. Just trying BackWPup.

April 10, 2019 at 7:55 pm #3581081

andreasG-23

Hi Carlos,
I dropped you a zip-file with the SQL file and WP-Content folder in the private-html folder of your cloud server. I think its way faster if you unzip it and import the sql via terminal than using the plugin you mentioned. The wordpress version I use is the latest one: 5.1.1. Let me know if you can work with that.

April 10, 2019 at 8:36 pm #3581299

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your message.

I kindly ask you to proceed with the migration using the Cloudways plugin because I don't have access to manually migrate/setup the site.

Thank you very much for your understanding!
Best regards,
Carlos

April 10, 2019 at 9:51 pm #3581619

andreasG-23

I got this message from your plugin : NOTE: We do not support automated migration of locally hosted sites.

Any other options? I cleaned up the database on my local environment to comply with EU rules, I do not have a live machine running with that clean database? Or do I need to setup a new cloud machine on Linode?

April 11, 2019 at 2:24 pm #3588841

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Could you create a test site with a copy of the live site and share the access credentials? This will I can start debugging this issue.

Regards,
Carlos

April 14, 2019 at 8:35 pm #3608635

andreasG-23

Hi Carlos, ok I try to setup a server environment. I will get back to you

April 15, 2019 at 3:37 pm #3614695

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

I will be waiting for your update.

Regards,
Carlos

April 18, 2019 at 5:24 pm #3641107

andreasG-23

Hi Carlos, I finally managed to have a duplicator copy. How should I send it to you. Its approx 200MB. Thanks Lennart

April 19, 2019 at 2:27 pm #3646495

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Lennart,

Carlos is not working today. If you don't mind, i'll continue with you in this issue.
You can share the snapshot using a sharing service like (GDrive, DropBox, WeTransfer) and share the download link in the private area.

Best regards,
Jamal

April 22, 2019 at 2:59 pm #3656463

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm Itamar from WPML Support team. I want to inform you that Jamal is not available now, but he will be able to respond here later today or tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

April 23, 2019 at 3:14 pm #3665337

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I tried to build the duplicator snapshot, but it needs a password, see attached image.
Can you share the password, or a new Duplicator package without password security.

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] High CPU – DISK IO – Slow Queries’ is closed to new replies.