This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4519187

davideT-3

Good morning i moved my site from hidden link to
hidden link with Duplicator plugin.

Now in my account i have still hidden link but wpml plugin it works also with hidden link

Ihave to create a new site in my account like this?hidden link

and after i have to add to my plugins in this site the key created for this site and delete the old key for the demo site?

Because i need to make a question to the support about the site hidden link but i can't becuse in my account i have the demo version.

If i make like this i will lost my translation or not?
Thanks

September 5, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4519533

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Davide,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Yes, you need please to delete the old site on https://wpml.org/account/sites/ and generate a new site key. You can update the key using the attached URL endpoint. Please click on "Unregister" and "Register" to enter the key: wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=commercial

All translations will stay saved in your database, but it's never a bad idea to create a backup before 🙂

Please let me know if it worked for you.

Best Marcel

September 5, 2019 at 1:29 pm #4519607

davideT-3

I'm sorry i didn't understand really good...
1 . I delete the old site.
2 . i insert the new site and generate the key ( You can update the key using the attached URL endpoint) what is the attached URL endpoint? where is it?
3. Please click on "Unregister" and "Register" to enter the key: wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=commercial (where i have to make this thing? what is wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=commercial ?
thanks

September 5, 2019 at 1:38 pm #4519627

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Davide,

yes, that's correct. It's the URL to the WPML Update Dashboard where you can enter the new key ->
hidden link

If you need further help, please let me know and I will ask an Italian speaking supporter to help you.

Best Marcel

September 6, 2019 at 7:24 am #4523623

davideT-3

Ok thanks it seems to work good.
Regards

September 6, 2019 at 7:46 am #4523733

Marcel
Supporter

Thanks for the info, I will mark the ticket as "resolved".

Best Marcel