This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 17, 2018 at 12:28 pm #2740900

iosifL-2

Hello,

I filled your Form because I have big problems with Divi Modules, which WMPL didn't translate. After filling all the information you want to have, I tried 10 Minutes to provide Information of Duplicator. I use duplicator Pro, but your formidn't accept this files ;-((((((

After that, suddenly the form was away.

I have created a Staging on hidden link. How can you help?

The pages
hidden link and
hidden link
are translated in Translation Manager, but will not dispaly in english on en-Pages.

Also the fields of Yoast are not translatable.

thanks
Leikin

September 18, 2018 at 3:45 pm #2745722

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If that does not resolve the issue, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

Disable all plugins except your page builder and WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentyFifteen. With these settings, is the issue resolved?

The topic ‘[Closed] Ho to submit Duplicator Pro Files?’ is closed to new replies.