This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 10:45 am #4228787

nicolasT-24

I am trying to: Translate the homepage or the about page but as soon as I put in information the page goes away in the translated version.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

July 17, 2019 at 3:48 pm #4231979

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

You are using the Jupiter theme by Artbees.
Could you please confirm that you are following our instructions on how to work with WPML and the Jupiter theme?
You can see them here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/how-to-create-multilingual-sites-using-jupiter-theme-and-wpml/

Also please check that you are using the latest version of the theme. And I can also see that WordPress is not updated on your site so please update WordPress to its latest version.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

In addition, if your theme loads the content with Ajax, please make sure that the option 'Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX' in WPML -> Languages -> 'Language filtering for AJAX operations' is enabled.

Regards,
Itamar.

July 22, 2019 at 12:15 pm #4257033

nicolasT-24

Hi Itamar,

Many thanks for your reply.

I check the instructions yes.
I also have the latest version of the theme, I have just updated wordpress to the latest version and I have enabled Language filtering for AJAX but unfortunately the issue still persists..

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Nico

July 22, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4257727

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi, Nico and thanks for trying my suggestions.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Home page is gone in the second language’ is closed to new replies.