This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 28, 2019 at 10:21 am #4473263

taimurM

Hi I'm Using Electro Theme Latest version on previous ticker I had a Issue Regarding Translating page Via ATE now Home page is translated via Advance Translation - now I have Issue that English Version and Arabic Version has different Home page views - Arabic Page shows the default theme setting page - whereas English one shows the page I customized

Backend WP Bakery shows same setting I made for current Layout but layout is entirely chaned to default

English : hidden link
Arabic : hidden link (This was Default theme Home Page )

August 28, 2019 at 10:23 am #4473267

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

I will take a deeper look at this issue and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Regards,
Carlos

August 28, 2019 at 10:53 am #4473681

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

In this case you need to configure the custom fields. To achieve this you need to follow this steps:
- Flush the cache memory.
- Edit the page in the default language -> Go to Multilingual Content Setup section -> Click on 'Show system fields' -> Set '_home_v3_options' to 'Copy' -> Save the changes.
- Make a small change in the page -> Save the page (this will refresh the entry of the page in the database) -> Update the translation.

Could you tell me the results of the steps above?

Regards,
Carlos

August 31, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4490803

taimurM

Hey Carlos ! I Understand what steps you told but I am unable to find all these options can you share screen shot with me of these steps or any documentation regarding this ?

As I share Screen shot is this "Go to Multilingual Content Setup section" ?

August 31, 2019 at 12:48 pm #4490865

taimurM

Well I found Show System Files but When I update It came back to "Not Translate" and I no changes found in translated version

August 31, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4490939

taimurM

And also Arabic version of any page has different Top Menu 🙂

Sorry to bothering you

August 31, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4490951

taimurM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 1, 2019 at 10:41 am #4492369

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos