No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Safia Dodard 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
October 19, 2018 at 12:39 pm #2831995

Safia Dodard

When I was using Translation Management to translate a plugin (MailChimp for WordPress), I noticed that the homepage was listed with "Needs update". At this point, I had a functioning homepage in both languages. However, it looked like it was only 2% complete. After completing all sections (weird theme-related entries with numbers associated with them), I saved and close the page editor. When I refreshed my homepage in English (the second language of the website), I got the following error : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/nomad/public_html/wp-content/themes/trendyblog-theme/template-homepage.php on line 34

How can I resolve this issue?

October 19, 2018 at 1:13 pm #2832187

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users-2/

We committed with the site developer (the license owner, in this case, the user @emilier-4) that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development:

So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Kind regards,

Otto

October 23, 2018 at 5:15 am #2840805

Safia Dodard

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!