This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
October 19, 2018 at 12:39 pm #2831995

Anonymous

When I was using Translation Management to translate a plugin (MailChimp for WordPress), I noticed that the homepage was listed with "Needs update". At this point, I had a functioning homepage in both languages. However, it looked like it was only 2% complete. After completing all sections (weird theme-related entries with numbers associated with them), I saved and close the page editor. When I refreshed my homepage in English (the second language of the website), I got the following error : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/nomad/public_html/wp-content/themes/trendyblog-theme/template-homepage.php on line 34

How can I resolve this issue?

October 19, 2018 at 1:13 pm #2832187

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users-2/

We committed with the site developer (the license owner, in this case, the user @emilier-4) that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development:

So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Kind regards,

Otto

October 23, 2018 at 5:15 am #2840805

Anonymous

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

The forum ‘Translation support’ is closed to new topics and replies.