Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
December 19, 2017 at 6:13 am #1460977

yaronK-3

Hello,
I cant find where is the string for this section: hidden link , can you please assist?
much appreciated,
yaron

December 19, 2017 at 11:46 am #1461426

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello again 🙂

Are those strings set within the theme options, no?

If so, please follow these steps:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Let me know if this points you in the right direction, please.

Kind Regards,

Otto

December 19, 2017 at 12:32 pm #1461491

yaronK-3

hi Otto,
how are you... yes back again lol
i went over all string translations, i found most stuff, but i just couldn't find the main image strings, can you have a look?
thanks,
yaron

December 19, 2017 at 1:28 pm #1461541

Otto
Supporter

Hello Yaron,

Sure!

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

** IMPORTANT **

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:

hidden link

Kind Regards,

Otto

December 20, 2017 at 11:28 am #1462473

Otto
Supporter

Hello Yaron,

In WPML > String Translation > Translate texts in admin screens > listingpro_options section I found both strings.

Checked them and clicked on "Apply" at the bottom of the page.

Now the strings are available in WPML > String translation under the domain "admin_texts_listingpro_options"

Please translate them and let me know if it works fine.

Kind Regards,

Otto

December 20, 2017 at 4:12 pm #1462892

yaronK-3

Hi Otto,
thanks a lot, not sure how you found this, great job 🙂
one last small issues that i still need assistance with, these strings: hidden link are still missing.
searched everywhere... with no luck so far
can you assist ?
thanks,
yaron

December 20, 2017 at 6:20 pm #1463023

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

Yes, I understand. This page is not an example of the best UX. Sometimes is tricky to find. We are working on improving it.

I found the other strings too. They are now available to translate in WPML > String Translation, under the same domain: "admin_texts_listingpro_options"

Let me know if it works fine, please.

Kind Regards,

Otto

The topic ‘[Closed] homepage missing string’ is closed to new replies.