Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.78 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 month, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
September 17, 2020 at 1:58 pm #7037493

Roeland Buisman

Hi Paola or collegue,

You've helped me a few days ago with good result 🙂
However, I still have a few issues. First of all, the Homepag ( hidden link) only shows the first part of the Dutch-English translation. I've attached the debug information.

Another question: where and how can we place the English flag for mobile users?

Thanks

September 18, 2020 at 12:39 pm #7045721

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Can you point exactly what is missing? The only thing I can see missing are 2 widgets in the footer, and one of them is for latest news, which is not translated into English.

As for the switcher in the mobile version, you should check with your theme developers as WPML doesn't have a specific way to add switcher in mobile - If they are removed it's likely to be a theme issue

The topic ‘[Closed] Homepage translation won't show complete translation’ is closed to new replies.