Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 12:26 pm #2787464

spyridonE

I am trying to translate my content with some auto-translation tool. Is this possible thought your interface or with the usage of Advanced Transaltion Editor. Also would it be possible to export all needed transations?

October 5, 2018 at 6:11 pm #2791513

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @spyridone, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Please take a look at this guide about machine translation: https://wpml.org/faq/does-wpml-support-machine-translation/

This is the guide on how to use the Advanced Translation Editor: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/

It's possible to export/import translation jobs using a .xliff file. Please take a look at this guide: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-desktop-cat-tools/configuring-xliff-file-options/

If you need more help just let me know.

All the best,
Diego

October 8, 2018 at 12:18 pm #2795950

spyridonE

Hello Diego and thank you for your reply.
I haven't reached there yet.

I add translators and roles and local Translators are marked as having "Advanced Translation Editor subscription".
hidden link also agrees that users are 'Assigned to subscription'.

But when translators are going to edit a page they get the message:
```
This site can use WPML's Advanced Translation Editor, but you did not receive permission to use it. You are still translating with WPML's classic translation editor. Please ask your site's Translation Manager to enable the Advanced Translation Editor for you. Learn more about WPML's Advanced Translation Editor
Request activation from
```
Requesting an activation from a manager and the manager clicking on the link in the email to enable it doesn't work

October 8, 2018 at 9:10 pm #2797334

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll check and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

Please also send the credentials of the translator user if possible.

IMPORTANT Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

Regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] How can i access the ATEditor?’ is closed to new replies.