This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.32 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
February 18, 2020 at 4:26 pm #5517187

alexandrosT-4

We use WPML Smartcat integration. I tried to make a new order for a few pages. WordPress crashed while the order was being created.

As a result, there is no project in Smartcat, but the pages are stuck as "In progress" In WPML. I can't delete the order, as the option is greyed out. How can I cancel the order, in order to resend it?

February 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm #5517413

alexandrosT-4

Here is the requested screenshot

February 19, 2020 at 5:24 am #5520513

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please refer: https://wpml.org/translation-service/smartcat/#canceling-jobs

If for any reason, you want to cancel the translation of the pages sent from WPML to Smartcat, bear in mind that:

You cannot manually delete or cancel jobs from the Translation Jobs tab on your website.
The project can be canceled only by Smartcat. To do this, please contact Smartcat directly.
Depending on your Translation Pickup mode configuration, the cancellation request can be sent to your website automatically through XML-RPC. Otherwise, you must click the Check status and get translations button on the Translation Dashboard tab to refresh the status and see the changes.

As a result, WPML will remove all canceled jobs from the Translation Jobs tab.

Let me know the results after checking these, please.

Regards,
Riffaz.

February 25, 2020 at 2:17 pm #5562973

alexandrosT-4

Hi there,
Again the main issue is not with SmartCat, since there is no project there, but with WPML task that cannot be refreshed or removed.
So how can I actually remove a project from SmartCat when WPML never sent to Smartcat but still has it "In Progress" ?

February 26, 2020 at 11:00 am #5569965

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Pleas go to WPML > Packages and delete the packages you see there.
After doing this, do you see "In Progress" ?

Let me know the results, please.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] How can I cancel the order in Smartcat’ is closed to new replies.