This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 28, 2019 at 9:24 am #4106059

chaoC

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I want to change the url for English version. Currently, it is Chinese Language url.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

June 28, 2019 at 9:54 am #4106311

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Chaoc,

I just checked your website and I could see what's the part that you'd like to change. Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at the way that the footer elements are created and see how the links can be changed? I set the next reply to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

June 28, 2019 at 9:57 am #4106321

chaoC

Footer area. When I switch language to English, footer area's title is link to non-English page not English page.

By the ways, I use Elementor Page Builder to build footer.

Thanks

July 1, 2019 at 8:51 am #4116699

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Chaoc,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area of the website so I can have a look at the footer items, please? I set the next reply to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] How can I change url for English version’ is closed to new replies.