This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I'm looking for a string ("") that's already translated and I don't know what's the original string. Solution: The string that you're looking for is "<>".

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hlaingM 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 24, 2019 at 9:43 am #3882987

hlaingM

I am trying to: identify the source of translation for correction of the translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: attached

I expected to see: the source of translation

Instead, I got: "nothing in the list of string translation complete search results" when I typed <>

May 24, 2019 at 1:04 pm #3884957

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

It's me again 🙂

Can you tell me how did you create these Sales Report pages, please? This way I'll be able to identify faster what's the source of these strings.

Thanks,
Radu

May 24, 2019 at 6:29 pm #3887063

hlaingM

Hi, it is the page from the plugin. I searched all the strings in the string translation, filtering the plugin. But, I do not see that specific one <> or anything close to that.

Thanks.

May 27, 2019 at 11:36 am #3896509

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you tell me what's the name of the plugin that's adding this page, please? Also, have you made any changes to your website? I'm asking this because I'm trying to access this page hidden link but I get a 404 error. Can you check this out?

Thanks,
Radu

May 27, 2019 at 7:45 pm #3900639

hlaingM

Hi,

404 issue was just resolved. wooclassify is adding that page. I now see "view sell report" on that page in lieu of <> which I saw the last time. Regardless, I am not able to find that phrase or <> in the string translation.

Thanks.

May 29, 2019 at 11:36 am #3915061

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

The string that you're looking for is

<< view sell report >>

You can look for it in WPML → String Translation.

Thanks,
Radu

May 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm #3916305

hlaingM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!