We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 12:17 pm #2773731

evgeniiB

I was trying to translate page before installing "Media Translation" and now there is no media for translation (pics). Can i delete or refresh translation for page.
Also i use wpbakery page builder and when i try to add translation for second language there is a lot of old pics which i do not use right now on this page. Can i delete them some how.

September 28, 2018 at 5:07 pm #2774497

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

If i understand correct you have translations without media , the default language has the media but the translation does not.

after installing WPML Media did you run its installation and set it to duplicate the media ?

also within WPML->Settings->Post Types Translation-> Media => did you set it to "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language".

after these steps are verified and set up , you can go back in the default language -> make sure that the checkboxes on the right hand side for the media duplication are checked , sometimes on existing translations you might have to do it manually and check them.

then click on "update" and now you should be able to see a "loading circile" for the translation, click on it and "update" the translation as well

let me know your results

October 6, 2018 at 6:24 pm #2793043

evgeniiB

Hello! How can I contact you via email or other way to attach screenshots and files to explain my problem? Right now you do not help me, I do not want my screenshots can be seen anyone else but you.

October 8, 2018 at 6:04 pm #2797076

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Were you able to follow the suggestions provided in my previous reply ?

you can share the infromation in your next reply, i will enable the private field reply *usually used for sharing access to the site* and only you and i will be able to access your reply.

The topic ‘[Closed] How can i refresh translation.’ is closed to new replies.