This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: I am not able to translate "Checkout Sidebar content" on my woocommerce checkout page.
Solution: Please try the following steps after taking a backup and let me know how it goes:
- 1- Go to WPML >> Strings Translation
- 2- Click the link 'Translate texts in admin screens »' (you'll find it at the bottom of the page)
- 3) Look for an option similar to "theme_mod", or something like that. Here you should find all strings associated with your theme options.
- 4) Check the checkbox for your strings of interest.
- 5) Click on the button "Apply"(at the bottom of the page)
- 6) Now, all your selected strings should appear in the String Translation panel and you can translate those strings.
Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.