We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Where to find register key field and add-ons automatic installation and activation

Solution: There are 2 ways to achieve this: 1) Plugins > Add New, then find the WordPress Filter bar and click on "Commercial" 2) Plugins > Hover over a WPML plugin and select the "Register(ed)" option

Relevant Documentation:https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#faq

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 1:11 am #2806082

adoneB

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I don't want to install add-ons manually but automatically as it was when I registered the activation key the first time after activating the master plugin

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I try to follow some instructions that I found in WPML site but I can't get the idea

What is the link to your site?
blog.internationalsurgery.com (it is password protected now but this is not necessary to answer my question

Please see the screnshot, my question is: where in the dashboard is the access to this list of add-ons?

October 11, 2018 at 1:44 pm #2808482

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support!
I'll take care of your ticket.

There are 2 ways around this:
1) You can find it under Plugins > Add New, then find the WordPress Filter bar and click on "Commercial", you'll be able to both (de)register your WPML site and also install and activate our plugins (See "option1.png" image attached)

2)You can click Plugin and find the option Register(ed) that you will find when hovering over one of our plugins: (See "option2.png" image attached)

Hope this answer has been helpful,
Let us know how it goes.

October 11, 2018 at 3:03 pm #2808799

adoneB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 11, 2018 at 4:10 pm #2809086

Alejandro
Supporter

I'm glad we were able to solve your problem. it was a pleasure!

October 11, 2018 at 4:45 pm #2809160

adoneB

Alejandro, podrias por favor ayudarme con este otro ticket que tengo abierto?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/cant-find-how-to-switch-to-translation-editor/

Y como comentario adicional y critica constructiva, bueno primero es decir que este sistema WPML (digo sistema y no plugin) es realmente fantástico, es un mundo en si, me apasiona aprenderlo.
Y como critica, me parece Alejandro que el diccionario apesta, fíjate como me sugiere una traducción para la palabra "pélvica"

Además cuando le digo ignorar la palabra siempre me pone el icono con el signo de intejección (!) como diciendo que hay algo equivocado.

Bueno, ojalá corrijan eso, no utilicen el traductor de Chrome porque no es tan bueno. Yo utilizo como traductor de primera instancia para borradores a deepl.com que está basado en AI y es harto superior a Google o Bing

October 12, 2018 at 8:07 am #2811082

Alejandro
Supporter

Hi,

I'm very glad you like WPML, we appreciate your constructive criticism, it will help us grow and become better, i'll gladly communicate it to our dev team.

Thanks again.