Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 8:25 pm #4556389

michelleB-8

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have recently migrated my site which has wpml installed under previous host's wpml license. I have purchased my own wpml license and need to know if it can just be transferred? Or will I need to download and install new plugin, when it already has one?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

September 12, 2019 at 5:27 am #4558393

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. You can use existing plugins with updated license key and you can change license key by following below steps:

1. Please go WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New >> Commercial tab >> click button “Unregister WPML from this site” -- screenshot attached. (If you cannot see this button, it's fine you can go directly to the 2nd step below).

2. Please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> and add your site / domain >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] How do I switch from previous user's wpml account to my own on my website?’ is closed to new replies.