This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How do I translate Billing Payment Confirmation headers?

Solution: - Go to WPML->String Translation and delete the "Shipping for our wholesale customers will be calculated during packaging and billed later. Free shipping for orders over $1000" strings - Now try to view the strings in front-end once. - After this go back again to WPML->String and translate the string from "admin_texts_wwpp_dynamic_free_shipping_title" domain and " wwpp_dynamic_free_shipping_title" name.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andrewG-21 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 5:55 am #2765978

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

It seems your ftp has IP restrictions for certain countries, could you please check if it's enabled for NEPAL.

Further, It seems like WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium is creating this message, isn't it?

I tried to install duplicator on your site and create a package to debug this issue further, but it's not working due to server restrictions, I guess, so, could you please provide me a backup of your wp-content (without uploads) as well as database backup so I can replicate your site on my localhost and perform further debugging.

You can zip these files and upload to google drive later to share it with me.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

September 26, 2018 at 2:30 pm #2767681

andrewG-21

Hey Shekhar
This site is hosted with WPEngine and it is possible there is a block. They say if you can provide your IP address they can white list you to get access.
Thanks
Andrew

September 27, 2018 at 3:58 am #2769289

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Since I have public IP, it changes time to time, I don't think this will help here.

So, could you please provide me a backup of your wp-content (without uploads) as well as database backup so I can replicate your site on my localhost and perform further debugging.

You can zip these files and upload to google drive later to share it with me.

Thanks

September 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm #2770447

andrewG-21

Hi Shekhar
I have added a link to this in the private message area.
Thanks
Andrew

September 28, 2018 at 11:56 am #2773643

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It seems you missed to add the database backup, I tried to create one myself on your site but it's resulted in 500 error, so could you please provide me the database backup too?

Also, have you deactivated the shipping method on the live site, could you please let me know how to reactivate it?

Thanks

September 28, 2018 at 7:40 pm #2774743

andrewG-21

Hey Shekhar
I have downloaded again minus the Media files. I added the link to the Private message. If this doesn't work I will download the whole backup Media included and we can try that.

Thanks
Andrew

October 1, 2018 at 9:46 am #2777614

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The backup file is working, but could you please provide a product link where the issue can be seen? I haven't worked on the plugin before so I wanted to know how to enable the message you are having the problem with?

Thanks

October 1, 2018 at 10:25 am #2777710

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Please disregard my previous message, I found the settings and tested the issue and I request you to follow the below steps:

- Go to WPML->String Translation and delete the "Shipping for our wholesale customers will be calculated during packaging and billed later. Free shipping for orders over $1000" strings

- Now try to view the strings in front-end once.

- After this go back again to WPML->String and translate the string from "admin_texts_wwpp_dynamic_free_shipping_title" domain and " wwpp_dynamic_free_shipping_title" name.

I tried to verify this by creating a user "wpmltest" on your site but whenever I login with the new user, the cart pages and shop pages don't open, so I was unable to test the solution on your site, so I request you to follow the steps and let me know if this helps?

Thanks

October 1, 2018 at 1:54 pm #2778340

andrewG-21

HI Shekhar
I did as you suggested but it does not seem to have worked. I am still seeing the English text on my Cart page when a Wholesaler logs in. In order to see the wholesale cart you must login as a wholesaler. I will put this login information in the private message.
Thanks
Andrew

October 2, 2018 at 9:24 am #2780833

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I can see that it's working perfectly, it seems like a cache issue for you, after you change the language could you please change the quantity and update the cart to see if it works properly?

Thanks

October 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm #2781394

andrewG-21

Hey Shekhar.
Many thanks for helping me to resolve this issue.
Andrew