Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
January 6, 2020 at 5:49 am #5238751

li-chihL

I am trying to: translate homepage from chinese to english

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

January 6, 2020 at 1:54 pm #5240785

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

For some reason we are unable to connect with you on the chat.

If you want to use machine translation service

1) Please goto WPML > settings > How to translate pages and page , Select Use WPML Advanced Translation Editor (ATE)

2) Once you have enabled ATE, Goto WPML -> Translation Management page, click the Translation Tools tab There you can subscribe to the words package ( You can start with free subscription)
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/#setting-up-your-payment-plan-for-automatic-translation

3) Once you have a active translation, From WPML > Translation Management, Send the pages to Translation Basket, From where you can assign to the Translators

4) Once the Jobs are assigned to the translation Goto WPML > Translation, Click on Take and Translate This will open the translation in Advanced translation editor, click on the Translate Automatically button to finish the translation save the translation and exit.

Refer to the video for more clarification: hidden link

Please not you can only be able to open the translation in Advanced editor only when you have a valid word count subscription as mentioned in Point 2.

Let me know if you still need further clarification.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] How do i translate pages and linked them together?’ is closed to new replies.