Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 28, 2021 at 9:08 pm #9476351

Santiago

Hello there, I have 10.000 free words every month on my account to use.
I see we can assign credit to use right now to our sites key, thats amazing and super helpful.
But, looks like I have 0 credit.
How I can assign my 10.000 to my different key sites?
I like to assign my 10.000 works around my key sites.
Here an screenshot when I get the 10.000 free words every month.

Looks like I do have already assigned credits on the Account - Sites but I can't change that. Any way to have my available credit which is 10.000 in order to re-assign to my different Sites Key as I need? Right now I can't.

And can I ask if the "WPML 4.5 Beta 2.1" works to Automatic Translation the Elementor pages? Im testing different ways and is not working for me. Works good for non-Elementor pages.

Also, it is possible to get the "How to Get 30,000 Free Automatic Translation Credits for Testing" I like to use to try the Automatic Translation, I'm testing your "WPML 4.5 Beta 2.1".

Thank you in advance.-

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 6.09.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 6.08.27 PM.png
August 30, 2021 at 5:41 pm #9485225

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

As far as I know, there are no 10.000 free credits per month at the moment, and in the screenshots that you attached, I can see an outdated period (2020).

Maybe you are using old versions of WPML? Create a full website backup and then go to Plugins > Add new > Commercial > and click "Check for updates" button. Then update to the latest version in case you see any.

Currently, this is our pricing tiers (and there are 2000 free credits per month):
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/

Also, in order to set up the Automatic Translation account, the best way is to do that by following the steps here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/

Please let me know how that goes and if you still have questions or need help with this.

Mihai Apetrei

August 30, 2021 at 10:07 pm #9486399
Santiago

Hello Mihai and thank you for your update.
But I'm lost with your answers.
I try to provide more information.

I'm using the latest plugins.
And the 10.000 free words should work every month, as was advertising at the time I sign up for those.

Back to my original message, I try to fix 2 problems I have right now.

1.- When I create a site key, I can choose how many automatic translations I can assign to that key, but I can't use my 10.000 which I have on my account. Please, how I can do this? If I have a 10.000 credit I should be able to assign to my site key's right?

2.- I try to use automatic translations with your Beta 4.5.0-b.2.1 and Elementor pages and looks like it's not working. Works for non Elementor pages, like classic editor pages with plain text. Here a simple video where I show the problem:
hidden link

And some extra images.
Please, can you help me with these?
Thank you in advance.-

3.png
2.png
1.png
September 1, 2021 at 9:23 am #9497221

Santiago

I still need assistance!

September 1, 2021 at 1:43 pm #9499967

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and thank you for your response.

As you can see in the screenshot that you sent me (I'm attaching it below, too), there was a specific period when this bonus of 10.000 credits existed and that one that you see was the LAST MONTH when that bonus was existing.

So, currently, there are only 2000 free credits per month, the free 10.000 credits bonus period expired and we are back to 2000.

I however see that you still have 9107 prepaid credits that you should still be able to use on any website that you want.

In order to connect another website with the current website where you already have this automatic translation account set up, you need to follow the steps here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-subscription-for-multiple-sites/

After you connect the two websites, you will be able to use that remaining credit on whichever website of the two you want.

For the second request, regarding the Elementor translation, as we are allowed to handle only one issue per ticket, I created a new ticket for you here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-automatic-translation-with-beta-4-5-0-b-2-1-and-elementor-looks-like-its-not-working/

You will be notified via email as soon as there's an answer on that one, too.

Mihai

September 1, 2021 at 11:16 pm #9503885

Santiago

Hello Mihai and thank you for your update.

I'm very confuse right now with the information you just share about my "10.000 credits".
The promotion was very clear at that moment, you can check on:
https://wpml.org/announcements/2020/09/enjoy-one-more-month-of-10000-free-words-for-automatic-translation/

And it's very clear about:
- bonus of 10,000 free words each month,
- 10,000 free words to use with automatic translation each month,
- Free 10,000 Words per Month of Automatic Translation,
Etc...

Do you change the rules about this?
Is it just a misunderstanding?

Thank you in advance.-

September 3, 2021 at 9:31 pm #9521743

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and welcome back!

As you can see from the URL that you shared (https://wpml.org/announcements/2020/09/enjoy-one-more-month-of-10000-free-words-for-automatic-translation/), this was from year 2020 and in this blog post it was announced that there will be only one more month of the 10.000 free credits.

"This bonus will continue for one more month, and then we will return to our regular pricing."

That promotion is not available anymore - there are no more 10k free credits per month at the moment. Maybe they will return in the future.

I hope that things make more sense now 🙂

Mihai

September 4, 2021 at 2:14 am #9522325

Santiago

Hello Mihai,

I do understand your point.
Also, I do understand what the link says.
But looks like you changes the rules of the promotion.

Originally, the AD says:
Every month, as long as your WPML account is valid, you receive 10.000 words of free automatic translation.
Which I also attached here.
The AD was very clear, users can still get 10.000 words of free every month as long as they WPML account is valid.
The AD don't inform anything about a limit time period, actually, confirm all the opposite.

Do my point makes sense?
Thank you in advance.-

2.png
1.png
September 6, 2021 at 3:19 pm #9533269

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

There was a limited period for this promotion, as I already mentioned, and that offer is not available anymore.

It was available only for a certain period and it wasn't something that you will remain with forever, as those credits cost us, too.

I do understand that the message can make you think that it will be forever stuck to the account but that's inaccurate and we explained it on our website.

You can also see here (https://wpml.org/announcements/2020/03/lower-the-cost-of-translation-with-10000-free-words/) that the promotion has expired (I'm also attaching a screenshot below).

Unfortunately, that would be the best information that I can help you with regarding this matter.

If you ever need more help with WPML, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Kind regards,
Mihai

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 6.17.30 PM.png
September 6, 2021 at 8:20 pm #9534329

Santiago

Hello Mihai,

I do understand all you say, but, what I try to explains, the post is very clear:

"Every month, as long as your WPML account is valid, you receive 10.000 words of free automatic translation"

I do have my account valid/working but I don't get 10.000 words of free every month.
This is pretty sad and a surprise to be honest.

Thank you.-

September 6, 2021 at 10:29 pm #9534631

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

I understand that you would like to see this option still available but, unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about this, as this promotion expired last year.

If there is anything else that we can help you with regarding WPML, please do not hesitate to open a new ticket as we can handle only one issue per ticket.

I am sorry that I was not able to help you with this - it is not in my power and once a promotion ends, we don't know if and/or when it will be coming back again.

I will be closing this ticket for now.

I wish you a lovely rest of the day.

Mihai Apetrei

The topic ‘[Closed] How many automatic translation credits do you want to assign to your site?’ is closed to new replies.