Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Mamdouh 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Mamdouh.

Author Posts
October 26, 2020 at 11:03 am #7307035

mehrabH

How to cancel translation job of a translation service

October 26, 2020 at 11:22 am #7307159

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Yerevan (GMT+04:00)

Hi there,

I checked with the technical support staff and the translation job is not possible to be canceled from the WPML side.

You need to contact the Translation service and ask them to cancel the job for you. Then you can decide to translate the page yourself or use another service.

Thank you.

October 30, 2020 at 10:14 am #7342255

mehrabH

Dear Support,

I can not use the plugin please let me know if you can find the solution or give my money back.

This is the translation service response:

Dear Mehrab,

Many thanks for your message. It seems you signed up with this email address: h.mehran2016@gmail.com.

Unfortunately we cannot find any order from you in our system. No translation order has been placed with this email address. For the connection-problem please contact WPML as I was told by our IT team that the problem is on their end.

October 30, 2020 at 10:23 am #7342293

mehrabH

It is horrible, I bought your service i got a problem and no body care in your company no body even answer my emails.
If you can not solve this problem, please let me know, i want to get my money back atleast,it is almost one month that i bought your plugin and only i am being passed between supports.

thanks

October 30, 2020 at 1:55 pm #7343997

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello, sorry for the delay.

We would like to take a look at the issue, and perhaps find a quick solution.

Could you please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) and also FTP credentials? I'll check the issue and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site.

IMPORTANT: Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, please install these plugins:
Duplicator:
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

File Manager:
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/

All-in-one WP Migration
 hidden link

This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Please let me know if this is ok for you.

October 30, 2020 at 7:07 pm #7346613

mehrabH

[content removed]

October 30, 2020 at 7:09 pm #7346619

mehrabH

[content removed]

October 30, 2020 at 8:27 pm #7347261

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Thanks! Which job do you want to cancel? Could you please send a screenshot?

November 2, 2020 at 1:35 pm #7358473

mehrabH

please solve my problem

November 2, 2020 at 4:10 pm #7359741

mehrabH

Hello support,

I hope you will have a good news for me soon, You have my admin information, You asked me which job should be canceled i sent photo and you can find in my wordpress admin the job is sent 18.10.2020,

Somebody manipulated my wordpress but just ruined the homepage and the job was still there so i restored the backup

please find the solution
thanks

November 3, 2020 at 8:34 pm #7370697

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the waiting here. It seems you provided the access details for your WordPress Dashboard in a public reply and this way this information was removed for security reasons. I will enable a private reply and I will kindly ask you to send it, this way we can replicate the issue and I can contact our second level support regarding the best approach to fix your issue. As regarding the access details, please, consider:

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

November 5, 2020 at 9:41 pm #7389625

mehrabH

Dear support,

please find a solution

thanks

November 6, 2020 at 1:19 pm #7394063

mehrabH

Dear support,
I hope you got my login info and would like to solve this issue, you know exactly last week before weekend other gentleman from your team ask me my login information, I gave him what he needed and i am totally sure that i sent trough the private panel, befor this weekend you wrote me your login info was deleted because you sent in public page and ask me to send again your login info, I sent this week again private way, I am afraid the other gentleman next week ask me the same.
I didn't know i should one month long begging your company and support team to solve my issue and no thing happen,

thanks

November 7, 2020 at 4:31 pm #7400027

Max
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Russian (Русский ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hello there,

As per our chat just now I am escalating this issue to our translation services team. I will reply here as soon as I get a response from them.

November 9, 2020 at 11:16 am #7407503

mehrabH

Hi Max,

Thanks for addressing this. However, the most URGENT issue here is that my business's homepage is UNBLOCKED.

Neither I nor the translation company I used is able to access my business's homepage because of issues with your Plug-in.

Therefore, WPML must address this issue. I have provided all of the credentials necessary to your team in order for them to access my website and fix this.