This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
January 13, 2020 at 12:57 am #5277597

alexL-45

Dear WPML Support Team,

May i know any best way to change the information without doing one by one by language? Because everytime got changing like edit the text or change phone number on my website if my website got 3 language then i need to edit or change 3 times for each language. Is there got any way, when i change 1 language then i will automatic change it on other 2 language?

Thank You

January 13, 2020 at 1:01 am #5277601

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support.

[php]
Is there got anyway, when I change 1 language then I will automatically change it on the other 2 languages?
[php]
Do you want to copy the same strings in all languages instead of translating, if so, you can un-translate the strings so it will display the same in all languages?

But if you want something like automatic translations, it's not possible right now at the moment for the strings. You will have to manually perform the steps as you mentioned.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

January 13, 2020 at 1:03 am #5277603

alexL-45

Hi,

Actually the language is still same just some time i need to change the phone number or whatsapp link on the website. So any way to make automatic change on other language once i change the phone number or whatsapp link?

Thank You

January 13, 2020 at 1:11 am #5277607

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

So any way to make automatic change on other language once i change the phone number or whatsapp link?

I am sorry to let you know that it's not possible at the moment. You will have to do it manually.

Thanks.